• 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 2 cups Michigan Asparagus trimmed, cut into 1/2″ pieces
• 2 cup Farm Country Cheese House’s Sharp White Cheddar shredded
• 2 lbs. of Michigan white potatoes, thinly sliced
salt and pepper
• 1/2 cup Farm Country Cheese House’s Sharp White Cheddar shredded (for topping)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Coat a 10″ baking dish with cooking pan spray
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the milk and flour.
4. In second mixing bowl, toss the potatoes with salt and pepper
5. To assemble, in bottom of baking dish, layer 1/3 of potatoes, top with half the asparagus, top with 1 cup of cheese, repeat finish with remaining potatoes.
6. Pour the milk over the top.
7. Bake 60 min or until potatoes are tender.
8. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese last 15 min of baking