• 4 ½ ounces Farm Country Cheese House Cheese Curds
• 2 Peaches
• ½ A Lemon
• 4-5 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper
• ½ Head Romaine Lettuce, in strips
• 2 ½ ounces Lamb’s Lettuce
• 1 cup Strawberries, halved
• 1 Tablespoon fresh Basil Leaves, sliced
Halve the peaches and remove the pit. Remove the skin and slice the flesh thinly.
Squeeze the juice out of the lemon and mix into a dressing with the olive oil, salt and black pepper to taste. Using a large salad bowl, toss the Romaine lettuce with the Lamb’s lettuce, and half of the dressing. Divide the salad among four soup plates or wide bowls. Divide the cubed cheese over the salads and top with sliced peaches, strawberries and basil. Sprinkle the rest of the dressing over the salads. Perfect with a whole wheat baguette.
(Serves 4 People)